- Helps Prevent
- Ease Joint Discomfort &
- Support Heart Health
& Lower Blood Pressure
- Complete Formula
For Overall Health
2023 Sale SAVE UP TO 45% OFFOrder Now
Big Savings on Bundles and Subscriptions
Complete Mushroom Formula
for Overall Health
When we chew our food, the digestion process begins in the mouth with saliva breaking down the food before we even swallow.
The more we chew, the more nutrients we get.
That's why we skipped the boring dry capsules and packed 10 of nature's most studied and understood mushrooms into a delicious gummy.
Lion's Mane is the only superfood known to regrow nerve cells. Daily Lion's Mane helps with memory, stress management, anxiety, and overall well-being.
Used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years. It's known to enhance energy levels, improve cognitive performance, athletic performance, and is thought to have aphrodisiac properties.
Chaga reduces inflammation, may prevent disease, and may help regulate blood sugar and cholesterol. It is also full of polysaccharides to support strong immune function.
Not only is Turkey Tail an antioxidant powerhouse, it has powerful immune-boosting properties. Turkey Tail contains prebiotics which act like superfood for good bacteria in the gut.
Also known as the queen of mushrooms, she is known to have powerful immune-boosting properties. Reishi is an adaptogen, which means it helps the body adapt to environmental stressors.
Maitake is packed with polysaccharides, triterpenes, and bioactive chemicals to supercharge your immune system and give you a natural energy boost.
4 More Mushrooms
Urth's special blend contains Shiitake, Royal Sun Mushroom, Black Fungus Mushroom, and White button mushroom. Added for their antioxidants and to enhance the potency of our mushroom blend
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the shipping cost?
When will I receive my Urth?
What’s your return policy?
What’s the Urth Guarantee?
Where is Urth manufactured?
What do Urth gummies smell
and taste like?
Can I track my order?
What Our Customers Have To Say
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for any reason, you don't absolutely love Urth, we will give you a full 100% hassle-free refund.
1) Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Ethanol Extract of Lion's Mane Medicinal Mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Agaricomycetes), in Mice with Ulcerative Colitis Qin M;Geng Y;Lu Z;Xu H;Shi JS;Xu X;Xu ZH; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27481156/
2) Trametes versicolor extract modifies human fecal microbiota composition in vitro DS; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23435630/
3) Effects of polysaccharopeptide from Trametes versicolor and amoxicillin on the gut microbiome of healthy volunteers: a randomized clinical trial Pallav K;Dowd SE;Villafuerte J;Yang X;Kabbani T;Hansen J;Dennis M;Leffler DA;Newburg DS;Kelly CP; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25006989/
4) Cellular and molecular mechanisms of immuno-modulation by Ganoderma lucidum ZB; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16230843/
5) The effects of two different ganoderma species (Lingzhi) on gene expression in human monocytic THP-1 cells CF; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20574926/
6) Neurohealth Properties of Hericium erinaceus Mycelia Enriched with Erinacines Li et al. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5987239/
7) Effect of Polysaccharide from Cordyceps militaris (Ascomycetes) on Physical Fatigue Induced by Forced Swimming YF; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28094746/
8) Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health Lobo et al. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249911/